Last Updated:
3.20.2010
Hike to Cheri, The Long Trip Home
3.18.2010
More Sights in Thimphu

All images copyright to Kimberlee Adolph

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Plan for the Week


Things are really starting to get super busy for me as I am getting engrossed in the documentary work and Kinga is continuing to take me all over Bhutan!

Sunday the 24th I will head from Bumthang to Thimphu where I will check in a hotel for a few days! (A hotel means a real shower and I couldn't be more excited about that!) On the 25th and the morning of the 26th I will be working with our videographer going over footage, concepts, and determining if we need to go out into the field again. The afternoon of the 26th I will catch a bus for the trip to Trongsa where I will meet up with Kinga to go see the watch tower, a couple waterfalls and a few more goembas. I will get to witness the annual puja of Gyaltsen's house on the 27th which I am very happy about. We will head back to Bumthang on the 29th just in time for the weekend!

Lots to do and lots to see in the next 7 days! This photo was taken on the 20th when we dropped in on some of Kinga's friends on our way home from Nasgephel (we had given them a ride earlier in the day so they were expecting us). The mother of the house was trying to teach me how to use her prayer wheel, but I couldn't get right. You can see her laughing to the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment