Last Updated:
3.20.2010
Hike to Cheri, The Long Trip Home
3.18.2010
More Sights in Thimphu

All images copyright to Kimberlee Adolph

Friday, January 15, 2010

Quick Update!

Sunday marks the official halfway point of the trip and I can say it has been amazing so far! It also feels like I have been gone for more than two months!

I am heading to Thrumshingla National Park (about an hour East of Bumthang) with one of the WCP rangers to see if I can find one of the red pandas I so desperately want to see. We will head out around 9:30 Sunday morning and head back Tuesday morning. There is also a ton of cultural points of interest in Ura as well, so the trip will be great for sure!

Just keeping everyone updated on my day to day going-ons. I beat my first battle with food poisoning last night as well.. not so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment