Last Updated:
3.20.2010
Hike to Cheri, The Long Trip Home
3.18.2010
More Sights in Thimphu

All images copyright to Kimberlee Adolph

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First Stop - New Dehli

Hey all! I have made it to New Dehli safe & sound. We are about 11 hours ahead of PST. If I wasn't so tired I would tell you all the crazy things I saw on the drive to the hostel, but that will have to wait until tomorrow evening. I never thought I would see oxen & buses competing for lane space on a paved highway..

Tomorrow's agenda includes the Indian Habitat, Lodi Gardens & Sufdarjung's Tomb. I'm happy, healthy & excited!!

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. So your connection was made alright on your ride from the airport? Have you met the gals from WWF India yet? Have you had enough to eat? Have you slept much? Glad to hear you smiling! Love, Mom XOXO

    ReplyDelete