Last Updated:
3.20.2010
Hike to Cheri, The Long Trip Home
3.18.2010
More Sights in Thimphu

All images copyright to Kimberlee Adolph

Friday, November 20, 2009

Land of the Thunder Dragon

I have safely made it to Bhutan where I will spend my next 123 days. My first 12 are in Thimphu getting acquainted & working out of the main office. We work 9-5, Monday through Friday & my colleagues want to make sure I see as much of their country as possible. No doubt I will be busy, but each night I will be able to edit more photos & post more stories.. I already have so many to tell!

After that it's off to a different part of Bhutan than originally thought, much farther north. But on the plus side, photography is going to play a much bigger role in my assignment. No complaints here! Until the next post..

Miss you all!

2 comments:

  1. How could you possibly miss us! It's all so exciting! But you're sweet to say you do! ;-)
    It was GREAT to talk to you this morning!

    XOXOX
    Mom

    ReplyDelete