Last Updated:
3.20.2010
Hike to Cheri, The Long Trip Home
3.18.2010
More Sights in Thimphu

All images copyright to Kimberlee Adolph

Friday, November 20, 2009

Injuries & Oops - Running Tally

We all know it just wouldn't be me if I hadn't managed to do something off kilter...

11.18.2009 - Turn to laugh at joke from colleague & walk into a low street sign. Homeless kids thought it was hysterical, my forehead didn't

11.19.2009 - Slip & fall down set of marble stairs in the hostel. Lovely pair of bruises on my ankle & thigh

11.20.2009 - Drop passport out of my pocket & leave on airplane. Was safely recovered

3 comments:

  1. I have a feeling this section will just make the parents more anxious. But I think its hilarious. Don't hurt yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too late...she is already bruised!!!

    ReplyDelete