Last Updated:
3.20.2010
Hike to Cheri, The Long Trip Home
3.18.2010
More Sights in Thimphu

All images copyright to Kimberlee Adolph

Friday, November 20, 2009

A Promise For More

**Posts will be put up by day they were experienced, not necessarily the day they are posted**

I can't tell you the amazing things I have seen in the last 48 hours! I'm trying to keep a journal every night so I don't forget a thing! I will blog all about it when I have a chance to sit & put my thoughts into coherent sentences. (Yesterday started at 5:00am & I didn't get back to the hostel until after midnight).

My time in India has come to an end, but this morning I leave for Bhutan & my placement with the WWF. Miss you all! Will post more soon! I can't wait to show you the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment