Last Updated:
3.20.2010
Hike to Cheri, The Long Trip Home
3.18.2010
More Sights in Thimphu

All images copyright to Kimberlee Adolph

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mini-Adventure & Happy Thanksgiving

After working a shortened day, all of WWF Bhutan is heading out for an overnight in the field to get some hands-on experience. Though most have no scientific background at all, it is good for them to see how the information in the reports is gathered and to have a basic understanding of surveying. There are supposed to be plenty of birds and ungulates to photograph.. I can't wait!

Today it is Thanksgiving back home, obviously not a holiday celebrated in Bhutan. The list of things I have to be thankful for is never-ending. I know how lucky I am to have a large family who supports me in all that I do, a great set of friends to keep me grounded and sane, and the chance to be living my dream. So on this day, when Americans join together to remember how blessed they truly are, I too remember how fortunate I am. Love you all!

1 comment: